I fiiiiinally strong-armed Jack into doing a vlog with me. It was not easy, I was starting to sweat (as you can see by the unraveling and retying of my hair), and then the program I use to edit videos started a riot and I had to start from scratch. We’re fine now, but there’s an ominous black bar that is missing bits of funny (IMO, of course) subtitles. On the plus side, if I accidentally left my zipper down, that black bar is my saving grace right now.
It’s like a Super Bowl commercial, except not as good as the Taco Bell one but WAY LESS CREEPY than the GoDaddy one. That’s… good enough, right?
WHADDUP, Dr. Chu! I think about you every time I have to answer the security question “What is the name of your first employer?” :)
In case you missed some major points in the video, or just in case you gave up on us four seconds in (no one would blame you, boo), here are the basics:
- Brushing alone misses 75% of your mouth. (I was right, Jack.)
- By using LISTERINE Ultraclean twice a day, you can get up to 9 times healthier gums in 4 weeks.
- Oral disease is now the most chronic childhood illness in the US.
- There are over 15.4 million children without dental insurance!! :O :(
- For every person who signs up for the challenge, LISTERINE will make a contribution to Oral Health America’s Smiles Across America to help kids get need oral health services.
For more info, coupons, eye-opening stats, and to sign up for the challenge and simultaneously help a child in the US, holla @ LISTERINE on Facebook.
What was your first job? Did it involve root canals and drop cloths that catch blood? Why didn’t I just work at the mall?
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. and The Motherhood. All thoughts, opinions, and lack of video editing skillz are my own.